Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Roadside Eats  (Read 21123 times)

Offline SkiMan

• Pit Crew
  • I post a lot
    • View Profile
Re: Roadside Eats
« Reply #120 on: August 29, 2013, 07:21:29 PM »
Ken....I'm resurrecting this for you to see some of the fine eateries that have been recommended.
Go to the top of the thread to see all the listings
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul"

Offline Ken

• Pit Crew
  • Rossi Sr.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2013, 07:44:13 PM »
Thanks!
2002 H-D Road King

Offline oilhed

• MSF Instructor
    • View Profile
Roadside Eats
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2015, 11:00:32 PM »
I'm a hot dog guy. So there are a few I recommend. Blackies on the Cheshire/Waterbury line. The Pilot House in East Haddam. Delicious Dogs on the Berlin Turnpike. Each for a unique homemade condiment. Woodies in Hartford has the best and most choices. 
MarkF
aka OILHED
2009 BMW K1200LT
2018 HD FLHP

Offline millsy1

• Baby Squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2015, 02:47:27 PM »
I'm a hot dog guy. So there are a few I recommend. Blackies on the Cheshire/Waterbury line. The Pilot House in East Haddam. Delicious Dogs on the Berlin Turnpike. Each for a unique homemade condiment. Woodies in Hartford has the best and most choices.
Been to blackies since i was a kid, have even brought my son there. The hot relish is good. My wife worked in Hartford for years and Woodies has some crazy concotions. I like Al's hot dogs in Naugatuck, the hippo dog is very good and i worked there in highschool for awhile. There are many great hot dog places throughout CT that have been featured on many a cooking show. Frankies tried to compete against Al's hotdogs and was forced to close down in Naugatuck.