Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Rain gear? What are you using?  (Read 2677 times)

Wrangler212

Re: Rain gear? What are you using?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 05:49:55 PM »
Nothing P's me off worse than taking the cage and then it's nice out.

Agreed. I keep rain gear with me now. I'll even deliberately ride in the rain. Just not lightning.

Offline SkiMan

• Pit Crew
  • I post a lot
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 09:53:36 PM »
I always try to avoid riding in the rain, however I always keep the rain coat and pants in the tail bag.
Mine is just a set of the yellow rubber coat and pants that you can pick up at "Job Lots" for $10 or $15. If they get crapped up, toss em and buy a new set.
"Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul"

Mr.P

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2008, 10:26:27 PM »
I just ordered first gear rainman coat and pants.I'll keep everyone updated on how they work.

Mr.P

Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 08:43:31 PM »
I picked up a set of the First Gear stuff late last year.  I was going to get the Tourmaster gear with the hood that goes up under your helmet but in weak in-dealer moment I got the FG.  This year I have ridden in some of the worst rain I have seen in a long time and have no complaints at all.  Nothing more than a drip or two down the back of the neck either.  I think you will be pleased with your purchase.

Mr.P

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2008, 09:29:56 PM »
Ijust received the first gear rain gear  from new enough.Everything fits great.Now it will most likely never rain ::) Next onto making the brackets for my travel trunk.

Mr.P

Mr.P

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008, 11:04:23 AM »
Well this pat sunday morning it rained!!! ;D  I tried out the gear as I rode to doc's m/c in waterbury.Arrived at doc's  "DRY!!!" Well worth the money.Only complaint I have is that the rain pants are not the greatest on top of leather chaps.the chaps seem to move which moves the rain pants.I also purchased the rubber booty's.They also are good.

Mr.P